Tuesday 13 March 2007

Tuesday 13th March

I decide to venture out onto the main road on the moto for the first time. Its a little scary at first but the road is fairly quiet and the first thing I want to learn is how to stop quickly from speed without skidding or crashing. For all the worriers out there I have a crash helmet and intend to use it.



After breakfast, I take a few pictures from around where I live. There is a little river hut at the end of the garden with hammocks and loungers. Here is the view across the river, and the neighbours place to the left:




Out front, the road is quiet with mostly local folk on bikes and mopeds going about their business. There is a farm across the road.





Tommorow we are meeting a Japanese chap who has expressed an interest in the school. Hopefully he will want to pledge some assistance. We don't yet know what his background is but think he is involved in a Japanese foundation that may have particular links to Cambodia.

1 comment:

Kevin O'Leary said...

Hey Sandy - great to read how it's all progressing over there for you and the photos are fantastic - really makes me want to visit!!
The weather is starting to get better here in London as well which is making my mind wander to warmer climes. Looking forward to the next instalment. Cheers, Kev.