Tuesday 5 June 2007

Tuesday 5th June (Birthday Part 1)

Saturday was my birthday. Sarom surprised me with an Epic Arts cake which we ate out at Mr Neil's land.



The cake says 1967 Sundy MacKenzie and has 35 candles (I told Sarom to tell everyone I am 35, but the year at the top gives it away)









Then its time for Durian





And as the sun sets we go and pick hairy pink fruit (Sour Mouth I think they are called)




Afterwards I visit the neighbours. John and Hugh are preparing fireworks for me which they launch later from the bridge.





After the fireworks, more cake and the obligatory "Depth Charge" (ask Neil)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like the best birthday ever! And what a way to spend your milestone birthday...can't wait to see you in a few months.

How did the kids like the online game, have they managed to figure it out?